miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

o' nill ill

I've got the sick.
second time this year. (usually I'm a once-a-year kind of gitter)
both times this has occurred directly after a fun-filled social weekend in St. George.

I'm not used to being social. My body isn't used to getting breathed on by so many different breaths. (for my sake we will say that even a second trip to St. George would not have been strong enough to inflict a second illness upon me unless I had been predisposed by a great deal of new social situations prior.)

Socializing by way of initiating was one of my ways to "define '09" so I consider constant illness a definition of progress. I assume eventually I will become immune to the variety of bacteria friends have, and I will live a sick-free social-filled life.

the caterpillar is in the cocoon. I repeat. the caterpillar is in the cocoon.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

I really enjoy reading these. You have a strong voice.