jueves, 19 de febrero de 2009

Really?

I just went to open the garage door to pull in my car.
AND IT WAS ALREADY OPEN!
I have never once forgotten to go back and close the door.
I was in no hurry today so I am not sure how the mistake could have been made.
I am trying for the life of me to remember getting out of my car to close the door, but it just is not coming.
I guess I should be glad that my roommate has been gone all day and probably didn't see it.
I also hope that I don't find some weirdo--who happened to wander in because of the open invitation-- hiding in one of closets with a weapon.

3 comentarios:

Melon dijo...

You're not that old, did you hit your head?

Ashlie Dalton dijo...

i've done that before and it's scary. i made my sister come in while i checked the house out... every closet, under every bed, etc. paranoid? maybe. but better safe than sorry. that's my motto...and most people's.

The Wiseman Life dijo...

U should never think those thoughts...creepy. The people we walk past on Rio Grande St. in front of work is scary enough!