domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Girls Gone Camping


This fur-coat wearing beauty was there to greet and welcome us to Antelope Island.
We all pitched in our geniuses and got this mansion of a tent standing.
   

Genius.

As the winds grew unbearable and drove away the biting gnats they also tore down our hard work. This led to tying down the fort. Very creative work. It stayed up all night.

Sarah and Jen being cute in the midst of the blinding flash . The first to fall asleep.

Twinner cars gone camping. Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of their windshields saturated in bug juice.

We made it and waded in the Great Salt Lake. It wasn't unpleasant. Especially since the bugs didn't call it home.

Me taking a picture from behind. After being ditched because I wasn't wearing short enough bottom coverings.

Middlemath of a super steep hike which left us all drenched in salty sweat and craving apples.

Bugs ate us alive, so I killed them with my forehead sweat. Apparently.

Another one of our majestic friends. We saw roughly 61 of these fellas. 


We all left feeling dirty, stinky and proud. We camped. And there's nothing you can do about it.

2 comentarios:

my name is megan dijo...

love it!!

hahahaha, your forehead sweat pic kills me every time!

The Wiseman Life dijo...

Looks like fun. I have always wanted to go camping out there but I have heard the bugs are unbelievable.