viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

I thought I was mad

when I had to travel at speed of "55 mph" down I15 because there was "road work"
but turns out mad happens when a four-lane freeway turns into one lane very very very slowly and it takes FOREVER to get home.
My hard heart did soften a little when I saw some workers and a machine drilling a hole. 

I thought I was mad when I received all those parking tickets at the Gateway when refusing to pay to park at work,
but  really, the true frustration came today when I found a perfectly legal spot. parked in it. and still found a ticket waiting for me.


Moral of the story: giving me an undeserved ticket then sneaking me into a freeway traffic jam is a sure way to make me feel helpless and maybe even shed a tear. I hate to drive. and I hate summer road construction.

No hay comentarios: