sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010

Those final Days.

Days 4 and 5 are basically a blur to me. I had caught cold by then and wasn't much in the mood for picture taking. We left Sevilla day 4 and headed to Córdoba. The bus could not go into the historical district so he dropped us off in the rain and we walked across a magestic bridge to our hotel. It reminded me a lot of Toledo but less congested. It was far less touristy than the other places and the rain only helped its mystique. We saw a sinogoga that was most similar to those back in the 14th ish century, and we went into the Mezquita which was awesome, and slightly disappointing because it had been gutted by the catholic church and they put a cathedral in there. We also went to another Alcazar and I loved the gardens. (siempre siempre) Anywho. It was a marvelous trip and I was exhausted and ready to be home when all was said and done. Even just thinking and posting about it makes me tired.

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios: