viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

what I meant to do yesterday. pero...


This is all you get because of super spotty internet. May turn out to be a very boring three month period for this blog. This is the gate that we go in. The doorknobs are in the middle of the doors and are of basically no help in the opening process.

Alcala de Henares is really pretty and there is a ton to see. We went into Madrid today and I love eet! We also went to institute tonight and the people round our age speak like speeding bullets. No comprendí nada. As mentioned previous, it is colder than expected and I am sad to have left so many jackets in my closet. Pero, estoy muy animada para iglesia en Sábado y spanish speaking lessons beginning Monday.

2 comentarios:

The Melkman dijo...

I hate reading this stuff because it should be me. if you see a Spanish boy that you like tell him he es mas bueno que el pan.

Jenni Boyle dijo...

Oh hay, you look happy! You better keep up with the bloggen. Comprende? Miss ya girl.