domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Happiness Restored

Nothing to sweep away my woes like an institute dance. (I am my cousin's cousin) It felt so good to wiggle my body every which way. I will admit I loved being the only blond person in the whole room. the lighted gym was  my stage, and all of us took those Spanish young single adults by storm.

It was a good day yesterday to make up for the crappy day that was Friday. And we are off on Vacation tomorrow. (man we deserve it) So I will be gone a week. Hopefully soaking up some Southern Spain sun. Happy Sunday to you all.

3 comentarios:

anna dijo...

WHOO-HOO!! institute dances. i love you hayley i hope your vaca is great!

Jenni Boyle dijo...

what woes, woman?

Myrle Dalton dijo...

I guess that is what a good dance can do for you. Just lift you into the unknown. Glad you are having fun! Luvgram