domingo, 24 de mayo de 2009

Hello Mrs. Miller

So, Cedar Hills best friend Serena Hardy got married last night. They are dropping like flies. I was a bridesmaid and sat at and monitored the "sign-in" table. That kept me occupied while I had fun remembering peoples names who didn't know who I was. Older sister Stacia pretended like she didn't know me and fooled me, and older brother Nathan actually didn't recognize me and was flabbergasted at my grown up-ness. it was a wonderful celebration party.

4 comentarios:

Melon dijo...

Wow! so beautiful. Both of you.

Elaine dijo...

You sure dressed up nicely!!! Hope you weren't too tired yesterday! It was SO good to talk to you again!

Elaine dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
anna dijo...

so cute my precious baby doll..hey question...nah i just email ya! love ya!