miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

My aunt floe.

because flow is too obvious.

She has come to town once again and she is being a pest. the thing that bothers me most is for the first four+ years of knowing her she led me to believe she was harmless. She told me she would come and go without me even noticing. then Bam! she changed her mind. Maybe its my five year anniversary present. The instability is a sheer thrill!

At least i can blame stuff on her, such as me sitting in sweatpants at 1:00 in the afternoon.

5 comentarios:

stern mister serious dijo...

Quick, new post.

emily dijo...

at least she came before you went on vacation...

The Melkman dijo...

TMI! TMI!

anna dijo...

oh wow hay you would post a blog like that...so open and personal, but i guess that is why i like ya my cuzland fren!

Kami dijo...

Whoa! I love that you posted this. You're fantastic. I can relate and I'm sure all the other ladies in the world can as well.