martes, 9 de septiembre de 2008

Little Things

Being one easily perturbed by little things.
I'm glad to have the good heaved upon me.

Went to school to park at the institute-- no parking anywhere! I had to pay to park in the visitor parking lot-- bluh. But! I had a dollar bill to give to the homeless man at the corner of Gap. for a few seconds i felt like a super hero and was glad to have given that dollar away.

back to the parking lot. the lady gave me 3 quarters a dime and a nickel instead of a dollar. that made me one dollar short. yes. But! you never know when you are going to need a quarter or two to purchase a feminine hygiene product. so happens i did today. ta da!

p.s. for those of you whose names rhyme with Banana and were inquiring, i am keeping old job. unfortunately i do not believe 3 hours of teaching a week would sustain me and my need for food and shelter. The Gap hasn't been too bad to me lately, and i am still addicted to the discount.

1 comentario:

anna dijo...

oh hayley you are too cute!