sábado, 14 de agosto de 2010

I was watching the Cosby Show

the other day, and found it amusing that they made such a big deal about Theo's Econ book costing $29.
Yeah. a textbook costing even double that would be a dream come true.

I am not normally up this late (latter end of the Midnight hour) but I had to once again make a change to my school schedule (and goodness knows waiting til morning to do such things is a preposterous idea.)

I had to drop my one unnecessary for graduation/major/minor class. because of moolah.  I am certainly not complaining because I realize I am extremely fortunate to have my college education paid for
but
sheesh! you know what I found out? They are charging me about $500 extra just for taking upper division Business courses.
That is whack.

2 comentarios:

Myrle Dalton dijo...

I was reading where you could get some text books 'on line'. I don't know the URL, but I'll see if I can remember where I read it. Oh I know it was in BYU online. Think of it as buying a couple of new pair of shoes and a couple of dresses! They would all wear out in about a year, and the 'smarts' last through eternity! Love you. Luvgram

anna dijo...

girl. i totes know where you are coming from. i bought my nursing books this last week....wow! they were expensive! lets just hope they come help me out.