jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

I pulled(have been pulling) a Katie

While in Spain, I always laughed when I heard a friend of mine either lying about her age or answering with a... "I will be twenty in... ."
so childish. (don't worry I can  say that. for I am about to make fun of myself. you are great.)

Well, I have been doing it a lot lately.

I have tried both tactics and have decided I feel less dumb when answering with the former.
but 21 just sounds a lot better than 20. right?
less than a month!

3 comentarios:

anna dijo...

girl, you be "dissing" twenty year olds?!?!

Jenni Boyle dijo...

Happy Birthday, baby. Oh wait one more month left.

The Wiseman Life dijo...

Lol one year really doesn't make a difference unless you are close to hitting the next decade! Your a goof-but thats y I love ya!