viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

Goodness knows why

lately I have been hating to get ready if I don't have anywhere to go.

as I type, I am sitting here refusing to put my make-up on until my tentative plans* become real ones.
 * the way most my friends are, I consider all plans we have made tentative until they call me the appointed day or even hour. and believe me. I don't do this without logical reason. 


I think this is because all I really want to do is go to the gym, but I don't seem to wake up in time to do it before "going out". And as much as I have grown to hate changing my clothes 5 times a day,  the worst is  putting on make-up only to wash it off, shower, and re-apply it.

my poor eye-lashes having to go through that torture more than once per day

2 comentarios:

Veronica dijo...

I was just thinking the other day about how much I hate putting on makeup. Makeup's kind of stupid, but I guess not stupid enough for me to stop using it every day of my life.

Sarai dijo...

oh no, was this my fault?