miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

change of perspective or face

Recently I have been waking up to about three new puss-filled zits a day.
i don't know why they are coming and i don't like them but
for some strange reason they don't stress me out like they used to.
i think my face still looks fine.

now.
is that grown-up perspective
or do teenage zits really distort your face much more
than they do while you are in your twenties?

or
is it possible I don't mind zits enough these days?
blinded by narcissism?
maybe I really ought to pay them attention.
stress out.
and put a bag over my head.

5 comentarios:

Ashlie Dalton dijo...

i remember when i thought zits would just magically go away when i was a grown-up. boy, was i disappointed.

hanyon dijo...

Yeah, twenties zits are way worse than anything I had as a teenager. I think it is easier to not stress out because there are just way too many, you are out numbered and defeated.

stern mister serious dijo...

And don't forget to use face-toothpaste.

Myrle Dalton dijo...

I hate to tell you this but the worst case of zits I ever had when I was 45. Yep! They just keep showing their ugly heads now and then. But, good looks shine way out in front!

The Wiseman Life dijo...

yeah, I don't think they ever go away...I'm still battling those bad boys!