jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2009

Merry Christmas to me...

from the Gap. 2+ yrs of rewards points got me this bad boy. I am excited to use it. Not excited enough to take it out of the box for a picture. But it's going to do me a lot of good in the coming years.


Got this from the owner of the studio I teach at. Man. Nothing better than appreciation at the workplace. eh?


Me sister Han made me this awesome skirt. Unfortunately I had to take this myself and my arm isn't long enough to get a full shot but it's a pretty fine skirt. Though it likes to stick to my tights.


This is the only picture I got of actual Christmas time in the SG but it was a real good time. real good. and long since have I been working myself to death. Which may explain why I am sitting on the couch and dreaming of sleep on New Year's Eve. There is no way I will make it til tomorrow. Though I may have chosen this anyway.

1 comentario:

tifsong dijo...

hay! i think you're so wonderful.

also.

if you rub a dryer sheet on your tights your skirt won't stick.

but make sure it's a real good dryer sheet. like bounty or something.

:)