miércoles, 22 de julio de 2009

wha?

Coming back from a bike ride I happened to see two men in my room and one out. all of which were putting my window back on. gulp. first thought was fire! luckily no.
But i reached in the mail slot to grab my keys, and to my amazement. the key no longer worked.
our lock is broken.
my roommate had to go grab neighbor men to break into our house.
no worries. I hear it was a piece of cake. This is because i leave my window just a crack open, and have for about a year now. (apparently I am lucky no one has broken in thus far)
goodbye last tid bit of fresh air.
haha goodbye broken house. for it wont be long til you are but a memory and no longer my problem (goodbye to all those stinky dishes piled in the sink as well!)

3 comentarios:

stern mister serious dijo...

Come to all the fresh air (blowing through town like a tornado) you can handle in Lehi!

Elaine dijo...

HAYLEY. When are you moving again? We do need to play soon. I've been so caught up with work and such. And I swear there's always something going on.... But we really do need to play!!!!!

Krista Smith dijo...

home again home again jiggity jig?