I recently found a friends blog where she frequently states what she is grateful for.
I think i shall give it a small try for my sake.
1. I am real glad that my body behaved today, and didn't tremble, sweat, shake, and bake.
2. I am real glad that Brynley sat by me in sacrament meeting and probably prevented the body from doing such things.
3. I am real glad that I am going to be moving to Lehi soon for a new adventure, while keeping as much old as I would like.
4. I am real glad to be starting school again and hopefully meeting more friendals.
5. I am real glad to have Brandi as a bike riding partner and a future concert going partner.
6. I am real glad that the sun has been shining and birds bin chirping out my window.
7. I am real glad that Sereba is going through the temple and she soon will have a hubband.
8. I am real glad that me and Cassidee will be watching the Bachelorette tomorrow night, like old roommate times.
9. I am real glad that half of my sickness went away when i went to church today.
10. I am real glad that my nose is now runny instead of highly congested and compact.
11. I am real glad that I get to see my parents often and they are willing to do a whole whole bunch for me.
12. I am real glad to have a nephew named cole, who adds oh! in front of most of his sentences, loves "hay's car," and shouts moon moon moon! over and over.
13. I am real glad to have Luke and Ashlie nearby, so that cole is nearby and also so there is a place to watch general conference, and lifetime Christmas movies, as well as a place to eat sunday dinners.
14. I am real glad to have brother Clint, who buys me a Travis t-shirt and drives to provo to bring his crying sister some keys.
15. I am real glad that Hanyon is moving to provo! i am excited to play with them and glad that Canyon is going to have to be my spanish tutor.
16. I am real glad that I don't feel the pressure to make it to 50 even though other people do it without a sweat.
17. I am real glad that i enjoy reading now, and there are endless good books to read!
18. I am real glad that I am going to be teaching in relief society next week and that there is an opportunity to bear testimony as well as humble myself completely.
19. I am real glad that sunday is a special day different from the rest.
20. I am real glad for all relationships that i have. for all the people who make me feel happy and "un-alone"
21. I am real glad that it is never too late to make new friends or re-unite with old ones.
22. I am real glad that dad is going to oil up my chain so it no longer squeaks.
23. I am real glad that my car is nice and clean and even vacuumed out! I am glad that it works and gets me places.
24. Though not always, I am real glad that i have loads of emotions and feelings and endless thoughts in my head to keep me occupied.
25. I am glad that 25 is a nice stopping number. and if i felt any desire to do so, i could keep on truckin'.