martes, 7 de abril de 2009

So many. (#4 decided to be HUGE)

1. Travis is playing at the Depot next Tuesday. I love them. so excited. come to find out the Depot is a club must be 21+. Man. Can't it be 21+ or a sincere lack of desire to illegally partake of alcoholic beverage? Never before have I resented my young age so much.

2. My body was such an emotional wreck. My pits were sweating, I was shivering from the cold, hands were clammy, heart was pounding, couldn't sit still, and I was short of breath. Part of it is because there is a lot of pressure that comes with the "first day of my life." My body can see into the future. What a nervousness I have.

3. I am so glad the youngest girls I teach are 10 years old. I had to watch some little'ns while the teacher was stuck in traffic and my babysitting syndrome set in. i have no idea how i would be able to entertain them and stay sane for longer than 15 minutes.

4. Put a load of laundry in before dance. came home. opened up the washer and found that my undershirt got caught in the clothes spinner and stretched out to become a cocoon for all the other clothes. It was a tangled mess, surprisingly unfunny and frustrating.

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Picture a cute kitten hanging from a branch and then tell yourself to Hang in there.

stern mister serious dijo...

Ha, for being surprisingly unfunny, I found the clothes cocoon to be surprisingly funny. Did you take a picture? (Summer's coming. Promise.)

Elaine dijo...

All this spanish is confusing my brain. Who is Travis? And what is up with number 2? What happened? And yes, I agree with babysitting. I hardly babysat bc I can't handle kids. But hopefully that'll change when Chase and I start having kids....we'll see...haha. And I hate when 4 happens...ugh!! anyway, we have to catch up soooooon!

Ashlie Dalton dijo...

4 sucks! So, what was the "first day of my life"?