viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2008

The roller coaster I ride on.

Not used to being an emotional wreck yet.

I was sitting on the bus on my way to school after a sleepover with ma. She called me and said she could take me to school. ah well, already on my way. bye.

STILL the tears go to my brain, luckily I have enough force to suppress them while laughing at the thought "I want my mom."

sitting in Math class with friendal Debi.

the figure is $277,037.76
my small Asian math teacher says "277 thousand and 37 cents and 76 dollars.

I lost it. me and Debi silently giggled. okay.

BUT every time I looked at Debi I started laughing and I couldn't hold the volume down. It felt like a disease. I laughed myself to a runny nose and an "are you okay?" from my teacher.

I do not like the lack of control of emotions. Every second Sunday becomes more daunting.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

You're great! What is the 2nd Sunday?

Melon dijo...

Hayley you'll have to get a hold of yourself! Or... maybe not. Laughing cures a lot of ailments.