martes, 26 de agosto de 2008

To prove to Daddy i'm no fool.

Back to school time! Freshly started my sophomore year in college on Monday. I can't wait for fall weather. I have been getting good walking across campus and it feels nice to be there again. I am taking quite a few interesting classes and I feel like i am going to (hopefully) be a lot more knowledgeable about the world when i am through. Tuesday and Thursday are my big schooling days but this marnin' I was comforted thoroughly by the thought that would not have to step foot into the Gap. School is a wonderful thing, and soon to be an ultra stressor.

2 comentarios:

hanyon dijo...

Good luck Hay. Maybe you will be more knowledgeable about the world, or maybe you will just better understand how much you don't know, that is mostly what I learned in college.

Kami dijo...

You are still working at the GAP, aren't you? I haven't been working much either since I started school again and it's wonderful to have a bit of a break. Good luck with your semester. I'm glad we're blogger buddies now!